Friday, December 3, 2010

Colin Delaney's Blog Debut

Hello Nordic Ski Fans (I guess),

Look at the picture at the top of this page and you'll see me in the back row 6 deep from the left. I'm one of four returning skiers this year, and looking forward to another successful year.
So...assuming you're on the East coast, you're aware of our lack of white precipitation as of late. I did manage to get out on some snow in Lake Placid over Thanksgiving break though.

This hilariously staged photo features my parents along with a friend.

It was a little...sketchy, but was kicking and gliding just the same. Other than that taste of what's to come, my Autumn has consisted largely of biking, running, hiking, roller skiing, ski jumping, etc. Today we got in a nice roller ski through a deluge of slush. Hoping it's sticking at Sleepy Hollow!

6 weeks 'til carnival #1 at my home course! We'll be keeping you updated until then....

-Colin





No comments:

Post a Comment